OnePlus 6T The much awaited successor to the popular OnePlus 6 launched in New York US officially today.
OnePlus is partnering with T-Mobile to allow the buyers to experience the smartphone before buying them.
The customers can go to the T-Mobile stores starting November 1 and buy the devices offline. This is significant deviation and bold move that the earlier business model was to offer only through online stores.
OnePlus 6T will be launched officially in India on October 30 2018.
In about five years, OnePlus doubled its revenue, all thanks to the OnePlus 5 that is the company’s most popular smartphone. OnePlus is the No.1 company in the premium smartphone market with 40 per cent share in India.
Kyle Kiang, Head of the North America
OnePlus is not looking to enter into entry level smart Phone market as of now and concentrating on its flagship models.
Key Features of OnePlus 6T
- OnePlus 6T ships with Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 processor
- Comes with Two variants – 6GB/128GB and 8GB / 256GB storage
- Two colors – Midnight Black and Mirror Black and edges rounded
- Dewdrop style notch featured
- First OnePlus phone without headphone Jack
- In-display fingerprint reader
- Dual rear camera, with 16-MP primary and 20-MP secondary sensor
- 16-megapixel front camera
- 6.41-inch display with a waterdrop style notch
- 19.5″9 aspect ratio
- Ships with OxygenOS based on Android 9.0 Pie
- 3700 mAh Battery capacity
- The Portrait Mode now comes with Studio Lighting
- Night photography enhancements with new Nightscape scene
- Gaming Mode 2.0 loads games up to 20% quicker!
- OnePlus Bullets Type-C headphones have also been announced
- New OnePlus Explorer backpack that comes with new buckle worth $99 give away
OnePlus and Qualcomm working towards a 5G smartphone in the near future
CEO Pete Lau